- 4 Large eggs
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 c. shredded Monterey Jack or possibly American cheese
- 8 slices bacon, cooked, liquid removed and crumbled or possibly 1 c. crab meat or possibly cooked shrimp
- 1/2 c. cooked liquid removed minced spinach or possibly broccoli
- 1 (9 inch) deep dish pie shell
- Grnd nutmeg
- 1. In medium bowl, beat Large eggs till foamy - a blender does great. Gradually add in soup and cream, mixing well.
- 2. Sprinkle cheese meat or possibly seafood proportionately over pie crust. Pour soup mix over all. Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- 3. Bake at 350 degrees F. 50 min or possibly till center is set. Let stand 10 min before serving.
Leave a review or comment