Easy Gluten Free Mini Tex MeatloafsServings: 4by Sharon6 recipes>
This is a easy, delicious recipe.
- I have included brand names of products I use solely for the sake of those just starting out on a gluten free adventure.
- 4 sheets of (12x 18 inches ea) Reynolds Wrap Release Non Stick foil
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup finely crushed tortilla chips (Tostitos restaurant style)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons chili powder (regular Mc Cormick)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce (Heinz)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt (Meijer brand)
- 3/4 cup BBQ sauce, divided (Heinz original)
- 1 can 15 1/4 oz whole corn (Delmonte)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine the lean ground beef, crushed tortilla chips, onion, chili powder, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, and 1/4 cup of the BBQ sauce in a mixing bowl and mix. Shape into four meat loaves, flattening each slightly.
- Place a meat loaf in the center of each one of the Reynolds sheets, with the dull side of the foil facing up. Dividing corn into equal amounts and top each loaf. Spoon the remaining BBQ sauce over the meatloaves and corn.
- Bring up the foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal each packet.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes on a cookie sheet in the preheated oven
Leave a review or comment