Easy Garlic BreadPrep: 10 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 1by ShaleeDP1124 recipes>
Courtesy of Rachel Ray. I like garlic breads! To know how to do it on my own is just awesome! Sharing with you a very easy way to make your own to enjoy.
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 loaf crusty bread, split
- 3 tablespoons grated cheese, Parmigiano or Romano (optional)
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Combine garlic, butter, and oil in a microwave safe dish or in a small saucepan. Heat garlic and butter and oil in microwave for 1 minute or in a small pot over moderate-low heat for 3 minutes.
- Toast split bread under broiler. Remove bread when it is toasted golden brown in color. Brush bread liberally with garlic oil.
- Sprinkle with cheese, if using, and parsley. If you added cheese, return to broiler and brown 30 seconds.
- Cut into chunks and serve.
Leave a review or comment