Easy Crispy TawilisServings: 1by ShaleeDP1124 recipes>
An easy way to enjoy the little nice things from the sea :)
- 1 kilo tawilis (fresh water sardines)
- cooking oil for frying
- salt to taste
- For the sauce: Mix
- 1 small onion, chopped
- bird’s eye chilli (siling labuyo)
- Wash tawilis in running water to remove dirt and other impurities.
- Rub the fish with salt.
- Roll onto beaten egg then dip into prepared flour.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the tawilis until crisp.
- Serve with the sauce.
Leave a review or comment