Easy Crab OmelettePrep: 20 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 1by ShaleeDP1124 recipes>
This is like the usual omelette but it has a flavor that many enjoy. I enjoy this. My mom used to make this when I was younger. I mean todo the same from time to time.
- 2 tablespoonsolive oil
- 1 smallpotato (peeled and diced)
- 1onion (chopped)
- 2 clovesgarlic (minced)
- 1/4 poundfresh crabmeat (drained and flaked)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 smalltomato, diced
- 1 (1.5 ounce) boxraisins
- 1/4 cuppeas
- 1red bell pepper (chopped)
- 3eggs (beaten)
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Fry the potato in the hot oil until fork-tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer the potatoes to a plate lined with paper towels and set aside. Return the skillet to medium heat. Cook the onion and garlic in the remaining oil until tender, about 5 minutes. Add the crab to the skillet and season with salt and pepper; stir. Cover the skillet and cook for 2 minutes. Stir the tomatoes into the mixture and cook another 2 minutes. Add the raisins, peas, and red bell pepper to the mixture; stir and cook another 2 minutes.
- Pour the eggs over the mixture. Cook until he eggs set, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip the omelet and cook 1 minute more.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve hot.
- *Some would use the crab's shell to add more to presentation
Leave a review or comment