Easy Cod Fish TacosPrep: 10 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 4by Rosemarie16 recipes>
Easy fish tacos using frozen breaded cod fish from Costco
- 6 Frozen Cod Filets, Costco
- 1/2 Head Lettuce
- 1 Cup Tomatoes
- 9 Corn Tortillas
- 6 tablespoons Taco Seasoning
- 6 Tablespoons Taco Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Mexican Blend Cheese
- Bake Filets according to box directions. While fish is baking, get condiments and garnish ready
- Shred lettuce, set aside. Chop tomatoes, set aside.
- Warm tortillas, set aside.
- When fish is cooked through, break it up in a bowl. Season with taco seasoning and toss to mix.
- Serve as filling for build your own tacos.
Leave a review or comment