Easy chocolate pancakes, without flourPrep: 10 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 4by Spoonof27 recipes>
Easy chocolate pancakes! There will never be enough of them. So many different flavors… And they can be healthy! In childhood, pancakes were the most unpleasant dish. Maybe because they were practically exclusively from flour and water. Well, there is really nothing to do with the taste and nutritional value. And just recently I started experimenting with pancakes. I found so many interesting recipes! Most important thing is that they are extremely easy to make. You do not need to mix the dough (here’s my biggest misery), just blow everything in a blender for a few seconds and you can cook the pancakes.
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Bananas
- 1/2 cup of Oat flakes
- 1/4 cup of Chocolate protein
- 2 spoons of Cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of Cinamon
- chopped Strawberries
- spoon of Honey
- spoon of Sugar powder
- some Coconut oil
- Put eggs in a blender, add shredded bananas, pour oats with protein powder, cinnamon, and cocoa. Blend until solid mass.
- I dissolve 1/3 teaspoon of coconut oil in a frying pan, and I am creating 4 pancakes. Cook a minute or a couple on both sides.
- The pancakes are sprinkled with sugar powder (very little, just because of the picture), I laid the borders with honey and served with strawberries.
- These pancakes are not dry, they have a pleasant black chocolate flavor, and strawberries give summer freshness. Enjoy your meal!
Leave a review or comment