Easy Chicken and Ritz Cracker CasserolePrep: 10 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 4by myra byanka510 recipes>
Original Club Crackers will work, too.
- 3-4 C cooked chicken meat (I like breast meat for this.)
- 1 can your favorite Campbell's Cream of Chicken or Mushroom soup
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 C sour cream
- 1/2 C Italian blend or other white cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- opt: throw in some cooked veggies, mushrooms, herbs
- 1 sleeve packet Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1/2 C melted butter
- Heat oven to 350.
- Mix casserole ingredients together and pour into a 2.5-3 qt. baking dish.
- Top with butter; sprinkle on crackers and a bit of paprika.
- Bake 25-30 minutes.
Leave a review or comment