Easiest Chicken Stir Fry Ever!
If you don't own a wok and are short on time, this one's for you!!
- 1 lb chicken breasts, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 1/4 C. water
- 1 bottle Teryaki Baste/Glaze
- 2 tsp. sesame seed oil
- 1 bag stir fry vegetables
- Minced garlic to taste
- Angel hair pasta
- In medium-sized skillet, cook chicken chunks in oil until just browned (medium-high). Remove chicken from pan.
- Dump stir fry veggies into pan once chicken is out. Add 1/4 C. water and cover pan, steaming until veggies are crisp-tender (I like them crisp, so I usually steam for about 2 minutes). Drain water and leave vegetables in pan.
- In small bowl, mix the entire bottle of teryaki baste with the sesame oil. Add minced garlic to taste, if desired.
- In pan, add chicken and sauce mixture to vegetables. Mix and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer about 5 minutes.
- Serve over angel hair pasta.
Leave a review or comment