Dry Garlic Chutney for Vada PavPrep: 10 min Cook: 5 min Servings: 6by pshinde210914 recipes>
Dry Garlic Chutney is very spicy kind of chutney specially goes very well with Vada Pav.
- 10-12 Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 cup grated Dry Coconut
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Seeds
- 3-4 tablespoon Roasted Peanuts
- 2 teaspoons Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Tamarind Paste
- 1 teaspoon Oil
- Salt,as per taste
- 1.Dry roast peanuts,sesame seeds and powder them.Keepm aside.
- 2.Heat oil in pan and roast garlic cloves on low flame.Turn off and keep aside.
- 3.Dry roast grated coconut in same pan on low flame and once it turns its color, turn off flame.
- 4.Grind roasted garlic,coconut,sesame seeds,roasted peanuts,tamarind paste,red chili powder and salt in mixer.
- 5.Grind them until medium coarse powder.Chutney is ready.
- Spread the Dry Garlic Chutney on the inner sides of the pav and stuff it with hot vadas.
Leave a review or comment