Double up TacosPrep: 8 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 4by "Cheffie Cooks"518 recipes>
Fun recipe using both crunchy taco shells and flour tortillas! Double delicious.
- 8 taco crunchy shells
- 8 small flour tortillas (soft)
- 1/2 cup cooked and mashed refried beans
- 8 ounces ground turkey or beef
- 1-1/2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 tomato diced finely, 1/4 cup finely shredded Mexican cheese
- 2 scallion, diced
- optional taco sauce or salsa
- Cook meat (turkey or beef, add taco seasoning (break up meat as it cooks) drain excess grease, set aside.
- smash refried cooked beans and spread on top of each soft flour tortilla in a thin layer, add crunchy taco shell inside fold up around crunchy taco shell, add cooked meat, tomatoes, onion, salsa or sauce, cheese
- serve and enjoy!
Leave a review or comment