Double Jerk Turkey Meatball Sub (with Nature's Kitchen)Prep: 10 min Cook: 22 min Servings: 5by Homemade & Yummy154 recipes>
Double Jerk Turkey Meatball Sub made with Nature’s Kitchen seasonings is a wild flavour explosion in your mouth. Your taste buds will be doing back flips.
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/4 cup cracker or breadcrumbs
- 1/8 cup Jammin' Jerk Marinade
- 1/3 cup Smokin' Jerk Saucinade (for glazing)
- Preheat oven to 400º F. Prepare a baking dish.
- In a bowl combine the turkey, crumbs and Jammin' Jerk Marinade.
- Mix throughly, and form into balls (about 1 1/2 inches in size).
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove and glaze with Smokin'Jerk Saucinade.
- Return to oven and bake additional 10-12 minutes until cooked through.
- Remove from oven, and place in serving bowl.
- Layer some cheese on a bun, and stuff with meatballs.
Leave a review or comment