Double Chocolate Oreo Brownies
- 3/4 cup magarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup dutch-process cocoa mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1st Topping:
- 1 (7 oz.) marshmallow crème, softened
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 2nd Topping:
- 1 (12 oz.) chocolate chips
- 6 Tbsp. butter
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3rd Topping:
- 3/4 cup Oreo double stuff chocolate filling, ground
- Brownie: Mix brownie ingredients.
- Pour into a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- 1st Topping: Spread marshmallow crème and white chocolate chips over the brownies.
- 2nd Topping: Heat ingredients over low heat, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, stirring often, until it thickened. Spread over 1st toping:
- 3rd Topping: Spread Oreo cookies over 2nd topping:
Leave a review or comment