Diet Casserole (Low Calorie Recipe)
You could use ground turkey for something healthier and add any veggies you like.
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1 med. onion, minced
- 1 green pepper, minced
- 28 ounce. can whole, peeled tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 3/4 pound zucchini, sliced
- Parmesan cheese
- In pan, saute ground beef in oil till lightly browned. Drain excess fat. Add in onion, green pepper, tomatoes, garlic and oregano.
- Cook till thick. Arrange zucchini slices on bottom and sides of shallow 1 qt baking dish.
- Cover with meat sauce, sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for 25 min.
Leave a review or comment