Delicate Pear Cake With Caramel Sauce
- 16 ounce. can pear halves in extra light syrup
- 1 pkg. Pillsbury plus white cake mix
- 1/3 c. oil
- 3 egg whites
- 1 (8 ounce.) Cold Whip
- 16 ounce. can pear halves in extra light syrup liquid removed
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour tube pan or possibly fluted pan. Drain 1 (16 ounce.) can pear halves reserving 1/3 c. liquid place pear halves in food processor or possibly blender and process till smooth.
- In large bowl combine cake mix, pureed pears, reserved 1/3 c. pear liquid, oil and egg whites. Beat at low speed till moistened and high speed 2 min pour into prepared pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 min or possibly till toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cold upright in pan 15 min inverted onto serving plate and cold completely. Frost cooled cake with Cold Whip, cut liquid removed pear halves lengthwise into about 32 slices and arrange on top of cake slightly overlapping slices. Chill till serving time.
Leave a review or comment