Deep Dish Italian Meat Pie
Easy, easy, easy! If you'd like feel free to use your own homemade pizza dough.
- 1 pound ground beef or chuck
- 1/3 c. minced green pepper
- 1 sm. onion, minced
- 1 (6 ounce.) tomato paste
- 1 envelope spaghetti sauce mix
- 1/3 c. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 c. Mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 deep dish pie shell
- Brown grnd meat in skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
- Add in green pepper and onion. Saute until vegetables are tender. Add in tomato paste and spaghetti sauce with water according to package directions.
- Simmer for 10 min.
- Layer ground meat mix and cheese alternately into pie shell till all ingredients are used, ending with cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 min or until crust is golden.
Leave a review or comment