Death By Chocolate Is Better Than Sex
- 1 pkt Chocolate Butter Cake Mix or possibly German Chocolate Cake Mix (Without Pudding)
- 1 pkt 4 serving size Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 2 c. Lowfat milk (Whole Lowfat milk is best)
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Lowfat milk (NOT Evaporated Lowfat milk)
- 1 med 16 ounce. Jar of Hersheys Double Chocolate IceCream Topping Syrup (or possibly Warm Fudge) I like the Double Chocolate Better.
- 10 ounce Crushed Oreo Cookies (About 15 cookies )
- 1 pkt 12 ounce size of Cold Whip Non- Dairy Creamer (May use Chocolate Cold Whip Instead for a more chocolate Taste)
- 4 ounce Or possibly 1/4 package of 12oz Semi- Sweet Chocolate Chips Sufficient water to make chips Glossy and a thin glaze.
- Grease and Flour a 9x13 Cake Pan and set aside.
- Beat Large eggs for about 2 minutes. on high with wire whip. Then add in cake mix to Large eggs and add in oil as directed on cake mix beat for a few seconds. Then add in Lowfat milk INSTEAD of water. (Whole lowfat milk is reccommended but 2% will work). Mix as directed on package. Pour into prepared 9x13 cake pan. Bake as directed or possibly till toothpick comes out clean when inserted into center of cake.
- Cold for 5-10 min then using a wooden spoon.. poke holes about every 1/2 inch. Then drizzle cake with sweetened condensed lowfat milk and double chocolate icecream topping. (Some will stay on top of cake) Spread with wooden spoon forcing into holes. Let cake cold for at least 20 more min. Then when completely cold add in crushed oreo cookies.. reserving a hand full of finely crushed for topping. Then spread cold whip on top blot a spoon full about every 1/2 inch and then spread to prevent cookies from mixing in with whip cream. Then top with remaining finely crushed cookie mix lightly sprinkled on top. Finally, Heat chocolate semi-sweet (or possibly lowfat milk chocolate for a richer taste) in double broiler with sufficient water to make a glossy pourable mix. Add in 1 tsp. vanilla flavoring if you like. Drizzle this across whip cream mix in swirls to make it look pretty. Cover and store in refrigerator. (Best second or possibly third day!) Hot in microwave for about 5 - 10 seconds if desired hot chocolate, whip topping will heat just a tad but if it has been in the refrig long it will not heat much. This cake FREEZES really well too!
- PLEASE DON'Tablespoons DIE! and if you do, YOU WILL DIE HAPPY! :)
Leave a review or comment