Day after turkey
- 3 cups diced cooked turkey
- 1 (4-ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 (2-ounce) jar sliced pimientos
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 (10.75-ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 3 ounces crispy chow mein noodles
- Into a greased 2 quart casserole dish, combine diced, cooked turkey, sliced mushrooms, chopped celery, chopped onion, chopped green bell pepper, sliced pimiento, and poultry seasoning.
- In a bowl, blend together cream of mushroom soup and milk and pour over the turkey mixture. Sprinkle chow mein noodles on top and bake at 325*F for 30 minutes.
Leave a review or comment