Dark Swiss Chocolate Bread With White Chocolate Chunks
- 1 lb.:
- 1/2 c. white chocolate minced or possibly chips
- 1 1/2 tsp active dry yeast
- 2 c. bread flour
- 2 Tbsp. powdered lowfat milk
- 1/4 c. unsweetened cocoa pwdr
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 4 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 x egg
- 3/4 c. water
- 1.5 Lb.:minced white chocolate or possibly chips 3/4 c. active dry yeast 2 1/4 tsp bread flour 3 c. powdered lowfat milk 3 TBS cocoa pwdr, unsweetened 1/3 c. sugar 1/3 c. unsalted butter 6 TBS salt 3/4 tsp egg 1 egg yolk 1 water 1 c. + 2 TBS
- Freeze minced white chocolate or possibly chips. Add in all ingredients except white chocolate according to your manufacturer's directions. Process on normal bread cycle. At beeper, add in white chocolate.
- NOTES : The recipe states, if you want a piece, bake it when the children are gone. Perfect with cool lowfat milk and/or possibly a dab of peanut butter.
Leave a review or comment