Dallas Dip (Mexican Cheese Dip)
- 1 lb Hamburger
- 1 med Onion -- minced
- 1 sm Green pepper -- minced
- 1 sm Can (mild or possibly warm)
- 16 ounce Can
- 1/2 stk margarine
- 2 lb Box Minced green chilies -- Minced tomatoes Velvetta cheese -- cubed
- Cook hamburger, onion and green pepper till hamburger is done. Drain well. Add in green chilies, tomatoes, cheese and 1/2 stick margarine. Cook till all the cheese is melted. Serve with tortilla chips. I like this best when it has cooled just slightly because it thickens.
- This recipe will makeabout 2 1/2 qts but it freezes really well and heats up good in the microwave.
Leave a review or comment