Dak Gui (Grilled Chicken In A Soy Chili Sauce)
- 1 1/3 lb Chicken breast cut into pcs 2 inches long a 2 inches wide
- 8 x Romaine lettuce leaves, up to 10
- 1/2 c. Grated daikon
- 2 c. Cooked white rice
- 2 Tbsp. Soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Corn syrup
- 3 Tbsp. Chili paste
- 2 Tbsp. Finely minced garlic
- 3 Tbsp. Scallions, cut on the bias
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Ginger juice
- 1/2 c. Japanese light miso
- 1/2 c. Korean dark miso
- 1/4 c. Red chili paste
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped garlic
- 1 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar
- Mix all the ingredients together till a nice paste is formed. Reserve.
- PROCEDURE:Mix all the marinade ingredients together till they are well combined. Add in the chicken and marinate for 8 hrs.
- Prepare the charcoal grill. When the coals are glowing, place the chicken and grill for approximately 10 min.
- Place the grilled meat on Romaine lettuce leaf with rice, miso paste, and grated daikon. Roll up the lettuce leaf, making sure the ends are secure, and eat like a wrap.
Leave a review or comment