Daing Na BangusPrep: 10 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 1by ShaleeDP1124 recipes>
This is a very easy and tasty milkfish dish. My kid enjoy this a lot.
- 2 pcs. Boneless Bangus ( Milkfish ), Butterflied with skin-on
- 2/3 cup vinegar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cloves crushed garlic.
- 4 tbsps. of cooking oil
- Marinating Instructions:
- Flatten Bangus with skin on top and place in baking pan (or any flat surface like baking pan)
- Sprinkle the crushed garlic on all the Bangus surface
- Now pour in vinegar, then season with pepper and salt.
- Safely cover and narinate Bangus in the refrigerator overnight to get full flavor.
- To Cook:
- In a hot frying pan, add the 4 tbsps. of cooking oil and heat till it just starts to smoke over medium-high heat.
- Place the Bangus fillet, skinside down.
- Lower heat to medium and cook uncovered about 4 minutes each side.
- Brown the marinade garlic and place it on top of the bangus.
- Serve Daing na Bangus with rice, and atchara.
Leave a review or comment