Curried Pumpkin SoupServings: 1by Global Cookbook92760 recipes>
- 1 c. Minced onion
- 1 x Garlic clove, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Margarine
- 1 1/2 tsp Curry pwdr
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Grnd white pepper
- 3 c. Chicken broth
- 1 can (15-oz) pumpkin
- 1 can (12-oz) skim evaporated lowfat milk
- Place onion, garlic and margarine in a 2-qt glass measure or possibly casserole.
- Cover with vented plastic wrap or possibly lid; microwave on high 3 min. Stir in curry pwdr, salt and pepper; microwave on high 1 minute.
- Blend in broth and pumpkin; cover and microwave on high 10 min. Stir in lowfat milk. Pour half of soup into a blender and puree till smooth. Repeat with remaining soup.
- Makes 8 (scant 1 c.) servings, each: 83 calories.
Leave a review or comment