- 1 (1-2#) pork loin or (3-4#) pork sirloin tip roast
- 3 Tab Vegitable oil
- 1 1/2 Tab curry powder
- 1 4 oz can green chilies
- 1. 16 oz jar taco sauce, divided
- 1. 16 oz pkg baby carrots
- 1 large onion sliced
- 2 small potatoes, cut into quarters, optional
- Brown pork loin inion over medium- high heat on stove top.Sprinkle with curry powder as you brown.
- Place in slow cooker,topping with green chillies and one cup taco sauce, reserving the rest to add at the end of cooking time. Add baby carrots and onions. If adding potatoes, cut and add at this time.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Remove and slice, adding remaining taco sauce to freshen color and taste.
Leave a review or comment