Curried Corn And Tomato Soup
- 2 c. corn kernels
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 c. onions, medium
- 2 tsp garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp. curry pwdr
- 2 Tbsp. flour, plain
- 3 x tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 4 c. chicken stock
- 1 x bay leaf
- 1 c. lowfat yoghurt, natural chives, minced
- Finely slice onions. Dice tomato.
- Heat the butter in a saucepan and add in the onion. Cook till wilted then add in the garlic. Stir. Add in the curry pwdr and flour. Stir. Add in the tomato, tomato paste, chicken stock and bay leaf, stirring. Let simmer for 10 min.
- Blend the soup in a food processor or possibly electric blender.
- Reheat soup and add in the corn. Bring to the boil. Stir in the yogurt and heat without boiling.
- Serve sprinkled with minced chives.
Leave a review or comment