Cucumber And Green Seaweed Salad, Japanese Style
- 2 x cucumbers
- 2 x radishes Salt as needed
- 1 3/8 ounce green seaweed (nama-wakame)
- 3 Tbsp. vinegar
- 1 tsp soy sauce (shoyu)
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 tsp kelp-flavored fish stock (nidashijiru)
- Slice cucumbers and radishes into thin rounds; salt and leave till dewatered. Wash with water and squeeze out brine.
- Pour boiling water over green seaweed and cut into bite-size pcs.
- Thoroughly mix dressing ingredients and add in to cucumbers and seaweed just before serving.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Leave a review or comment