Cube Steak Roll Ups
A great low carb dinner or lunch.
- 1 cube steak, either beef or pork
- 2/3 c. minced mushrooms
- 1/2 c. parsley
- 1/2 c. minced onions
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 10 1/2 ounce. can condensed beef broth
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- Slice steak thinly.
- Sprinkle with a handful of mushrooms, parsley, onion and cheese.
- Roll up and fasten with toothpicks; brown.
- Add in beef broth. Cook 30 to 45 min.
- Remove steak and add in cornstarch to make gravy.
Leave a review or comment