Cuban Shrimp and Avocado Salad with tamarind sauce.Prep: 5 min Cook: 5 min Servings: 4by Cuban Cuisine9 recipes>
This Summer, try this high protein Cuban inspired salad that is delicious and nutritious.
- 3 tablespoons canola or veetable oil.
- 1 teaspon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon crushed chilli
- 1 teaspoon crushed ginger
- 1 teaspoon Goya Sazonador Total (available through Cuban Cuisine (www.cubancuisine.co.uk)
- 2 avocados cut into cubes
- 1 pound cooked shrimp
- 1 tablespoon tamarind paste
- (available through Cuban Cuisine (www.cubancuisine.co.uk)
- 1. Heat oil in skillet, then add the garlic,
- Goya Salzonador Total, chile and ginger. Cook for 2 minutes.
- 2. Add cooked shrimp and stir in tamarind paste.
- 3. Pour over cubed crabeye beans and avocados!
- Serve on a bed of lettuce and tomatoes.
Leave a review or comment