Crustless Zucchini Quiche
- 8 ounce. Swiss cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 3 Large eggs
- 1 1/4 c. skim lowfat milk
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon red warm pepper sauce
- 1 med. zucchini, thinly sliced
- Brush a 9-inch skillet lightly with oil. Measure 1/2 c. cheese and set aside. Toss remaining cheese with flour; set aside. Beat Large eggs, lowfat milk, salt, and pepper sauce. Stir in flour-coated cheese. Pour into skillet; cover and cook 20 min on medium to low heat, 250 degrees. Turn off heat.
- Remove cover and arrange overlapping slices of zucchini around outer edge of skillet and in center. Sprinkle remaining cheese over all. Cover and let stand 5 min till zucchini is heated and cheese is melted.
Leave a review or comment