Crustless Spinach QuichePrep: 20 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 6by Julia Ann Souders62 recipes>
This Quiche is easy to assemble and bake. While spinach if is the vegetable, try broccoli or asparagus with the cheese and eggs. It is a good luncheon, supper/dinner addition or how-about breakfast meals.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup mushrooms, chooped
- 10 ounces of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 5 eggs beaten
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1//4 teaspoon ground black pepper.
- Salt to taste
- Options to add: Tabasco, Italian Seasonings, fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease 9-inch pie pan.
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Stir in onions, cook until soft.
- Cook spinach until all moisture is gone.
- Combine eggs, cheese and seasonings in large bowl..
- Add spinach to eggs and cheese.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Let set for 10 minutes before serving.
Leave a review or comment