Crockpot Cranberry-Orange Pork RoastPrep: 15 min Cook: 4 hours Servings: 16by RecipeKing176 recipes>
Crockpot Cranberry-Orange Pork Roast is a delicious, easy and healthy WeightWatchers (5) PointsPlus+ recipe. Cranberry sauce and the juice and zest of an orange combine to bring a sweet and tart flavor for a delicious and healthy entree. It is low in fat, low in calories, low in carbohydrates and sodium. Source:
- 1 tbsp.cooking oil
- 1 (4 lb) flat bottom boneless pork loin roast
- 1 (15 oz) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup oil base Catalina salad dressing
- 1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp zest and 1/4 cup juice from 1 orange
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add meat; cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until browned on both sides. Transfer meat to slow cooker.
- Mix together the cranberry sauce, dressing and soy sauce; pour over meat. Cover with lid.
- Cook on LOW 4 to 5 hours. Remove meat from slow cooker, reserving liquid in slow cooker. Cover meat to keep warm. Whisk remaining ingredients in small bowl until blended; stir into liquid in slow cooker. Cook, covered, on HIGH 10 minutes or until thickened.
- Slice meat; place on platter. Drizzle lightly with sauce. Serve with remaining sauce.
Leave a review or comment