Crockpot Chicken N' Rice
- 6 x skinless chicken thighs
- 1 c. long-grain white rice
- 1 can Campbell's 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2/3 c. Water
- 1 env Onion soup mix
- Rinse chicken pcs and pat dry. Place in an oven roasting bag with dry onion soup mix and let marinate, overnight in fridge.
- In a crockpot sprayed with vegetable spray, combine rice, soup and water.
- Place bag with chicken pcs (punch 4 to 6 holes in bottom of bag) on top of rice and fold top of bag over chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 - 10 hours.
- Doubles well.
- My Notes: I mix all the ingredients together in the roasting bag and put them in the fridge overnight. Then I put the bag in the slowcooker, poke some holes in the top and start it. It smells incredible while it's cooking.
- NOTES : Here are a couple of our all time favorite slow cooker recipes.
- Every time I make the Chicken and Rice dish my DH raves.
Leave a review or comment