Crockpot Cheesy Chicken SpaghettiServings: 12by Kim Hoepker3 recipes>
This dish was tasty and easy to put together, once made and put in crock. I was able to other things like make a nice dessert to go with my meal!
- 16 oz. dry spaghetti, cooked
- 1 lb. Velveeta Light (2%)Cheese
- 2 cups cooked, chopped chicken (I use white meat only)
- 1 can 98% FF cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can 98% FF cream of chicken soup
- 1 can of petite diced tomotoes
- 1 4oz. can of mild green chilies
- 4 oz can mushroom stems & pieces, drained
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 small onion, diced--or less, to taste
- salt & pepper to taste
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Combine all ingredients in slow cooker and stir to mix well. Cook on LOW for 2-3 hours. Stir before serving.
Leave a review or comment