Crock Pot Swiss Steak
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly-grnd black pepper
- 1 1/2 lb round steak - (to 2 lbs)
- 1 med onion diced
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 can tomato soup - (or possibly equivalent of whole tomatoes, or possibly stewed tomatoes)
- 1/2 c. water
- 1 1/2 tsp vinegar
- Combine flour, salt, pepper and lb. mix into steak. Brown steak in butter and onion. Add in tomato soup, water, vinegar and place in crock pot. Let simmer 3 to 4 hrs (is more tender if left all day).
- This recipe yields 4 to 6 servings.
Leave a review or comment