Crispy Smashed Potatoes
- 1 1/2 lbs. small potatoes
- 3 TBSP unsalted butter , melted
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Wash potatoes and place in a microwave safe dish with a cover. Add a cup of water. Microwave potatoes until soft.
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Drain the potatoes and let them dry in the colander for 5 minutes or so.
- Place on a sheet pan then use a large fork or potato masher to squish them, keeping them in one piece.
- Leave on the tray to steam dry for 5 minutes
- Drizzle with butter one olive oil
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until deep golden and crispy.
- Do not flip!
Leave a review or comment