Crispy Beef Pie
- 2 tsp Oil
- 1 sm Onion, peeled and minced
- 8 ounce Can tomatoes in juice
- 7 ounce Can Corned Beef
- 1 pkt Cheese and Onion Crisps Green Vegetable to Serve
- Preheat the oven to 180C, 250F, Gas Mark 4. Heat oil, add in onion and fry for about 5 min till starting to colour. Drain tomatoes (reserving juice) and add in to the pan. Leave mix to cold slightly. Mash Corned beef and fold in cooled tomato mix. Bind together with reserved tomato juice and turn into 1.5 pint pie dish. Arrange a layer of crisps on top and bake in preheated oven for 30 min.
- Serve Crispy Beef Pie warm, with a green vegetable.
Leave a review or comment