Crispy Baked Chicken DrumsticksPrep: 20 min Cook: 25 min Servings: 4by Homemade & Yummy154 recipes>
Baked Chicken Drumsticks coated with Mexican flavour. Cripsy and delicious.
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 3 tbsp avocado oil
- 4 ounces tortilla chips (crushed)
- 3 tbsp Mexican seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400º F
- Line baking sheet with foil, and spray with cooking spray.
- Wash chicken drumsticks and pat dry. Place on a plate.
- Crush tortilla chips using a food processor. You can also place them in a plastic bag and crush them with your hand. Place the crushed chips in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Put your oil and Mexican seasoning in bowls and set aside.
- Generously rub each drumstick with the Mexican seasoning, making sure to cover it all over. Place on a plate.
- Working with one piece of chicken at a time, lightly brush some oil on the drumstick. Place it in the tortilla chips and nicely coat. Place the coated chicken on the baking sheet.
- Continue this with each piece of chicken.
- Place the baking sheet into the pre heated oven, and bake until golden brown, and crispy (about 25 minutes), turning 1/2 way through.
- When cooked, remove from oven.
Leave a review or comment