Creme de Menthe Truffles
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup creme de menthe
- 4 cups powder sugar
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tsp. margarine
- Mix pecans, butter and creme de menthe. Add 1 cup of powder sugar at a time, mix well.
- Refrigerate covered for 1 hour.
- Shape mixture into 1 inch balls. Place waxed paper on baking sheets and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a medium sauce pan, melt chocolate chips and margarine, stir until smooth.
- Dip balls into chocolate mixture, let excess drip off. Place on waxed paper.
- Refrigerate until set.
Leave a review or comment