Creamy Summer Pasta SaladPrep: 15 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 4by Hina Gujral170 recipes>
This Summer Pasta Salad is loaded with pineapple, cucumber, olives and a light creamy dressing. We love eating this pasta salad for lunch or dinner.
- 200 gram farfalle pasta
- 1 small-size capsicum diced
- 1 medium-size cucumber diced
- 1/2 Cup cherry tomato cut into halves
- 1 medium-size onion thinly sliced
- 1/4 Cup green olives sliced
- 1/2 Cup pineapple cubes (canned or fresh)
- Ingredients for the dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup pineapple juice
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp red chili flakes
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add the pasta and cook until al dente; drain, then rinse with cold water to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, capsicum, cucumber, tomatoes, onion, and olives.
- To prepare the dressing, combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk using a fork until nicely emulsified or combined.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning accordingly.
- Pour the dressing over the salad. Add the pineapple cubes.
- Gently mix to coat the salad with the dressing.
- Let the salad sit in the fridge for atleast 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve Creamy Summer Pasta Salad chilled for lunch or evening snacks.
Leave a review or comment