Creamy Spiced SquidPrep: 20 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 4by kristy41 recipes>
You need something new for your squid makeover! Then you might need this.
- 500-600gm squid, cleaned & sliced
- 2 stalks lemon grass, cleaned cut & smashed
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2/3 tbsp turmeric powder
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tbsp chopped ginger
- 1/2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 4-5 bird eyes chillies, chopped
- 1 cup coconut milk
- turmeric leaf, sliced thinly (optional)
- combine sliced squid & turmeric powder and mix well.
- preheat wok or frying pan with enough cooking oil.
- stir in chopped ginger, garlic and smashed lemon grass, sautee untill fragrant.
- add in chillies & sliced onion, continued on cooking for about one minute.
- place in the squid and cook over high heat for another one minute.
- pour in coconut milk & salt, and simmer over medium heat untill the coconut milk became thicken & creamy. (remove the lemon grass)
- off the heat, stir in sliced turmeric leaf and serve hot
Leave a review or comment