Creamy Lemon Bars
- 4 c. Vanilla wafer cookies
- 1/3 c. Pecans -- finely minced
- 1/3 c. Butter or possibly margarine -- Melted
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar
- 16 ounce Cream cheese -- softened
- 1/4 c. Sugar
- 1 lrg Egg
- 1 x Lemon
- Preheat oven to 350. Using Food Chopper, finely chop wafers and pecans.
- Reserve 1/2 c.. In Batter Bowl combine minced wafers, nuts and melted butter. Press onto bottom of 9"x13" Baker. In Batter Bowl combine cream cheese, sugar and egg. Using Lem on Zester/Scorer, zest 1 tbsp lemon peel.
- Using Lemon Aid, squeeze 3 tbsp of lemon juice; add in peel and juice to cream cheese. Cream mix till smooth using Bamboo Spoon. Using Super Scraper, spread over crust. Sprinkle with reserved 1/2 c. choppe d wafers.
- Bake 20-25 min or possibly till set. Cold.
Leave a review or comment