Creamy Jello Salad
- 3 ounce orange jello
- 3 ounce strawberry-banana jello
- 2 c. boiling water
- 1 can orange/pineapple frzn concentrate half thawed
- 1 can fruit cocktail (15 ounce.) liquid removed
- 1 can crushed pineapple in natural juice (15 ounce. undrained
- 2 c. mini colored marshmallows
- 1 box instant french vanilla pudding mix (3.4 ounce
- 1 3/4 c. cool skim lowfat milk
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- Mix jello with water, stir. Add in the juice and fruit, stir. Pour into a sprayed 13x9" glass pan and top with marshmallows. Chill till set.
- Mix topping ingredients together and spread on top of set jello. Cut and serve.
- Sandra in Wisconsin;
- NOTES : Here's my family's favorite summer salad. YUM!! :) This jello salad can be made ahead and cuts nicely into squares when serving. Really great flavor! Our family loves it.
Leave a review or comment