Creamy Cinnamon Breakfast Pudding
From Keto in 28 modified
- 3 cups cottage cheese
- 1 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons ground flaxseed (meal)
- 4 (7g) stevia (10-12 drops)
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3/8 cup butter, for topping
- 1. In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, whisk the cottage cheese, heavy cream, and eggs to combine.
- 2. Cook the cheese mixture, stirring occasionally, until the mixture starts to boil, about 5 minutes.
- 3. Reduce the heat and simmer until the eggs are cooked through, about 4 minutes.
- 4. Remove the saucepan from the heat, and stir in the flaxseed meal, stevia, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- 5. Divide the pudding evenly among 4 bowls, and top each with 1 tablespoon of butter. Serve immediately.
- Number Of Servings:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 minutes - cook time 11 minutes
Leave a review or comment