Creamy Chicken Waldorf Salad
- 2 can White Chicken Meat, 96% Ff Note 1
- 2 med Rib Celery Cut In Small Dice
- 2 med Scallions White And Green Parts, Chopped
- 1/4 c. To 1 C Fatfree Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. To 2 Tbsp Juice From 1 Sm Lemon
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1 lrg Crisp Apple Cored, Cut Into Med Dice
- 2 Tbsp. Minced Toasted Pecans Note 2
- In addition to the parsley you can flavor the salad with 2 Tbsp chopped fresh tarragon or possibly basil leaves.
- Note 1: The original recipe used roasted chicken breasts without skin or possibly bones, meat shredded into bite-sized pcs, about 5 C Note 2: Original recipe used 6 Tbsp nuts
- Mix all salad ingredients together in large bowl. Serve. (can be covered and refrigerated overnight.)
- Serves 6
- This was very good...quick and easy to combine also.
Leave a review or comment