Cream Of Potato And Leek Soup
- 1 lrg Leek
- 2 lrg Potatoes -or possibly-
- 4 sm Potatoes Water
- 2 tsp Better 'N Bullion or possibly similar flavoring
- 1/4 c. Soy lowfat milk
- My mother ( age 81) mad a delicious leek soup and here it is. My daughter loved it.
- 1. Cut end of root off leek. Cut and throw away leaves after 2 inches above root( when the color changes to a darker green). Wash, cut, and put in pot of water.
- 2. Cut up potatoes, (about 2 inch size), add in to water.
- 3. Boil till potatoes are done.
- 4. Drain and reserve water. Blend in food processor, adding water as needed.
- 5. Add in B n B or possibly similar flavoring.
- 6. Return to pot and add in soy lowfat milk. Reheat and serve.
Leave a review or comment