Cranberry Pork Roast
- 3 lb Boneless pork roast
- 1 can Cranberry jelly, mashed
- 1/2 c. Sugar
- 1/2 c. Cranberry juice Or possibly
- 1/2 c. Apple juice
- 1 tsp Mustard pwdr
- 1/4 tsp Grnd cloves Cornstarch Water
- Place roast in the bottom of the pot. Mix together the mashed Cranberry jelly, sugar, juice, mustard and cloves. Pour over the roast.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hrs, or possibly till meat is tender.
- Skim fat from juices. Measure juices and add in water to make two c., pour into a saucepan and bring to boil over medium heat. Combine 2 tsp of cornstarch with 2 tsps of cool water, stir into gravy. Cook and stir till thickened. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over the sliced pork, creamed potatoes and a green vegetable.
Leave a review or comment