Cranberry Nut Muffins
- Mazola No Stick(r) cooking spray
- 1 1/2 c. flour
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 2 tsp baking pwdr
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 x Large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 c. Karo(r) light corn syrup
- 1/2 c. lowfat milk
- 1/4 c. Mazola(r) oil
- 1 tsp grated orange peel
- 1 c. cranberries or possibly blueberries
- 1/2 c. coarsely minced walnuts
- 1. Spray 12 (2 1/2 inch) muffin pan c. with cooking spray.
- 2. In medium bowl combine flour, sugar, baking pwdr and salt.
- 3. In large bowl blend Large eggs, corn syrup, lowfat milk, oil and orange peel; stir in flour mix just till moistened. Stir in cranberries and nuts. Spoon into prepared muffin c..
- 4. Bake in 400 F oven 18 to 22 min or possibly till lightly browned and hard to touch. Cold in pan 5 min; remove from pan. Serve hot or possibly cold on wire rack.
Leave a review or comment