- 1 pkt Fresh cranberries (12 ounce)
- 1 c. Sugar
- 4 c. Water
- 1/2 c. Raspberry wine or possibly liqueur Sugared Cranberries Mint leaves
- Rinse cranberries, removing any soft bruised berries. Drain.
- Combine cranberries, sugar and water in large saucepan. Bring to boil.
- Boil 5 min, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and cold to room temperature. Pour through fine mesh strainer pressing to extract as much juice as possible from berries. Stir in wine.
- Freeze mix in ice cream maker according to manufaturer's instructions. Spoon ice into chilled loaf dish. Cover and freeze till serving time.
- To serve spoon into serving glass or possibly bowl. Garnish with mint leaves.
Leave a review or comment