- 2 (11 oz) cans Mexicorn, drained
- 1 cup real mayonnaise
- 1 cup real sour cream
- Tops of 3 bunches of green onions, sliced
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can green chilies, diced
- 1/3 cup of jalapenos (the jar kind), chopped
- 8 oz package of Shredded Mexican Blend cheese
- Tortilla chips for serving
- Combine all of the dip contents together and place in the fridge.
- I suggest making it 12 hours ahead, or even the day before.
- The flavors just keep getting better and better!
- Serve with tortilla chips!
Leave a review or comment