Crème de foie gras et fruitsCook: 15 min Servings: 40by Patricia Turo54 recipes>
A crème of foie gras with a wonderful surprise at the bottom. A recipe by chef Stephane Francolino, Entre Cour et Jardin in Haut de Cagnes. http://turosdolci.wordpress.com/2010/07/17/haut-de-cagnes-le-village-des-artistes/
- 250 g (9 oz.) goose liver terrine
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yoke
- 90 cl. (3 1/4 oz.) cream
- Pimient d’esplette (Basque chili pepper)
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Put a raspberry and some raspberry coulis (purÃ©ed and strained raspberries) at the bottom of the glass, and then add the preparation.
- Bake approximately 15 minutes in the oven at 100Âº C (212Âº F)
- Put them in a cool place for 2 hours. They can be refrigerated for a few days.
- More about the recipe and Village of Haut de Cagnes at
Leave a review or comment